HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph will conduct PV Elite Productivity Training on March 7-9, 2011 in Houston, Texas, covering design, analysis, fabrication, and re-rating for pressure vessels, tall towers or exchangers.
During the course, experienced PV Elite developers will provide insights into best practices and how codes and standards affect the final design. Participants will work on case studies using vessel and heat exchanger models.
The course will cover internal and external pressure, analysis of stresses due to loads on nozzles, flange and nozzle design and analysis, wind and seismic loads, rigging analysis, fitness for service and more. Attendees receive 2.1 Continuing Education Units upon completion of the course.
For information on the course, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/01/pv-elite-productivity-training-march-7-9-2011-houston-tx.html.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel