HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph will conduct PV Elite Productivity Training on March 7-9, 2011 in Houston, Texas, covering design, analysis, fabrication, and re-rating for pressure vessels, tall towers or exchangers.
During the course, experienced PV Elite developers will provide insights into best practices and how codes and standards affect the final design. Participants will work on case studies using vessel and heat exchanger models.
The course will cover internal and external pressure, analysis of stresses due to loads on nozzles, flange and nozzle design and analysis, wind and seismic loads, rigging analysis, fitness for service and more. Attendees receive 2.1 Continuing Education Units upon completion of the course.
For information on the course, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/01/pv-elite-productivity-training-march-7-9-2011-houston-tx.html.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio