HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph will conduct PV Elite Productivity Training on March 7-9, 2011 in Houston, Texas, covering design, analysis, fabrication, and re-rating for pressure vessels, tall towers or exchangers.
During the course, experienced PV Elite developers will provide insights into best practices and how codes and standards affect the final design. Participants will work on case studies using vessel and heat exchanger models.
The course will cover internal and external pressure, analysis of stresses due to loads on nozzles, flange and nozzle design and analysis, wind and seismic loads, rigging analysis, fitness for service and more. Attendees receive 2.1 Continuing Education Units upon completion of the course.
For information on the course, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/01/pv-elite-productivity-training-march-7-9-2011-houston-tx.html.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012