HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph will conduct PV Elite Productivity Training on March 7-9, 2011 in Houston, Texas, covering design, analysis, fabrication, and re-rating for pressure vessels, tall towers or exchangers.
During the course, experienced PV Elite developers will provide insights into best practices and how codes and standards affect the final design. Participants will work on case studies using vessel and heat exchanger models.
The course will cover internal and external pressure, analysis of stresses due to loads on nozzles, flange and nozzle design and analysis, wind and seismic loads, rigging analysis, fitness for service and more. Attendees receive 2.1 Continuing Education Units upon completion of the course.
For information on the course, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/01/pv-elite-productivity-training-march-7-9-2011-houston-tx.html.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel