HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph will present a webinar on February 23, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. CST that will demonstrate the use of CADWorx Plant Professional in performing plant design modifications plus data editing techniques that save time and help plant designers achieve optimum isometric results.
Webinar participants will learn about the ISOGEN data sections for pipe supports and see the webinar leader make both minor changes and global edits to the model from inside CADWorx.
The webinar leader will be Sonia Delgadillo, senior CADWorx applications specialist.
For information on this webinar and a link to register, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/02/cadworx-webinar-plant-design-editing.html.
Feb 16, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel