HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph will present a webinar on February 23, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. CST that will demonstrate the use of CADWorx Plant Professional in performing plant design modifications plus data editing techniques that save time and help plant designers achieve optimum isometric results.
Webinar participants will learn about the ISOGEN data sections for pipe supports and see the webinar leader make both minor changes and global edits to the model from inside CADWorx.
The webinar leader will be Sonia Delgadillo, senior CADWorx applications specialist.
For information on this webinar and a link to register, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/02/cadworx-webinar-plant-design-editing.html.
Feb 16, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio