HOUSTON, Texas – Intergraph will present a webinar on February 23, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. CST that will demonstrate the use of CADWorx Plant Professional in performing plant design modifications plus data editing techniques that save time and help plant designers achieve optimum isometric results.
Webinar participants will learn about the ISOGEN data sections for pipe supports and see the webinar leader make both minor changes and global edits to the model from inside CADWorx.
The webinar leader will be Sonia Delgadillo, senior CADWorx applications specialist.
For information on this webinar and a link to register, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/02/cadworx-webinar-plant-design-editing.html.
Feb 16, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program