HOUSTON, Texas– Intergraph CADWorx P&ID Professional data import and export using the PIDMO database interface will be discussed in a webinar on February 18, 2011, scheduled for 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. CST and presented by ECE Design, an Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Global Network Partner.
During the webinar, the leader will demonstrate how PIDMO allows project managers, engineers, purchasing managers, and other non-CAD users to easily import and export data from their project databases to and from Microsoft Excel so that they can access valuable information stored in their process and instrument diagrams (P&ID).
Developed by ECE, the PIDMO tool allows them to access component information, filter for bills of materials (BOM), compile cost estimates, create project management worksheets and instrument and equipment datasheets, and more.
To register on this webinar, visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/769730920.
Feb 16, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012