HOUSTON, Texas– Intergraph CADWorx P&ID Professional data import and export using the PIDMO database interface will be discussed in a webinar on February 18, 2011, scheduled for 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. CST and presented by ECE Design, an Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Global Network Partner.
During the webinar, the leader will demonstrate how PIDMO allows project managers, engineers, purchasing managers, and other non-CAD users to easily import and export data from their project databases to and from Microsoft Excel so that they can access valuable information stored in their process and instrument diagrams (P&ID).
Developed by ECE, the PIDMO tool allows them to access component information, filter for bills of materials (BOM), compile cost estimates, create project management worksheets and instrument and equipment datasheets, and more.
To register on this webinar, visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/769730920.
Feb 16, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program