BOSTON – INDOX Services has become an authorized ArchiCAD reseller for GRAPHISOFT, offering building information modeling (BIM) software and services in the Midwest and Rocky Mountain regions.
INDOX Services brings over 75 years of innovative digital print and document management service to clients in architecture, engineering and construction (AEC). With offices in St. Louis, Kansas City, and Denver, INDOX offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of any size business in a variety of industries.
“In addition to providing traditional document services, we help our clients develop best practices in designing and documenting their projects,” said Ken Joyce, INDOX Services director of sales for AEC. “Our clients report significant productivity and innovation improvements when moving to ArchiCAD and BIM. We believe ArchiCAD is a route to increased productivity, accuracy, creativity, collaboration and sustainability.”
INDOX Services is the latest in a growing number of North American-based consultants to join the GRAPHISOFT Reseller Program. GRAPHISOFT, which already has a substantial North American customer base, is expanding rapidly in the region thanks to the company’s growing reputation and an innovative business model that makes 3D virtual building design accessible to more businesses and individuals.
GRAPHISOFT’s authorized resellers sell and support ArchiCAD, an industry-leading building design, simulation and collaboration software solution for the architectural and construction industries. Award-winning ArchiCAD is sold in over 80 countries and in 22 languages around the world.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012