nCode, a leading brand of durability, test and analysis products offered by HBM, today announced it has joined the MathWorks Connections Program. This membership is based on nCode GlyphWorks, a powerful processing system for engineering data, which will give users the ability to use MATLAB directly to customize and extend GlyphWorks. This new functionality for integrated MATLAB scripting will be included in the upcoming release of nCode GlyphWorks 7, scheduled to be available on February 25, 2011.
nCode GlyphWorks provides leading fatigue analysis capabilities for measured data. Processes are created in a graphical, process-oriented environment using analysis building blocks called ‘glyphs’. These processes can be locked-down and distributed, improving the consistency and speed of analysis. GlyphWorks provides a wide range of data processing capabilities with specialized options in addition to fatigue analysis including accelerated testing and frequency domain tools for ride quality and rotating machinery analysis.
“MATLAB is widely used by engineers for creating advanced programming solutions and this integration with MATLAB opens up a new world of technical computing for our GlyphWorks customers.” stated Jon Aldred, Director of Product Management for nCode products. “We also see MATLAB customers benefitting from the fatigue technology and process efficiencies of nCode products. We have a number of customers using both products and this partnership helps bring a consistency of methods and streamlining of processes. ”
The direct integration of MATLAB and nCode GlyphWorks is enabled using a Scripting glyph as part of an analysis process. This combines the advantages of GlyphWorks with the broad technical and mathematics capabilities of MATLAB. The Scripting glyph enables MATLAB scripts to be encapsulated, saved and distributed for improved standardization of processes. Data from MATLAB written to MAT-files can also be directly read using the Scripting glyph providing general access to MATLAB formatted data from within GlyphWorks.
The MathWorks Connections Program is available to third-party organizations that develop and distribute complementary, commercially available products and services based on MATLAB and Simulink. These offerings address technical needs across a wide range of applications and industries with software and hardware products that extend the usage of MATLAB and Simulink or offer training, consulting and system integration services based on MathWorks tools.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program