MOORPARK, CA – Gibbs and Associates announced its participation at HaasTec 2011, the Haas Open House, in support of machine-tool builder Haas Automation. GibbsCAM supports the vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers, lathes, new multi-task machines, and 5-axis rotary tables and indexers that Haas manufactures. Easy-to-use CNC programming features include programming for 5-axis simultaneous machining, tombstone management, multi-task machining (MTM), toolpath verification, machine simulation and post processors. Haas will hold the HaasTec 2011 Open House at its manufacturing and headquarters facility at 2800 Sturgis Road, in Oxnard, California. The event will run daily, 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., from March 10-12, 2011.
“HaasTec is a great opportunity for displaying Haas and Gibbs technology in action,” says Bill Gibbs, Gibbs and Associates company founder and president. “We believe that GibbsCAM is the best software for programming MTMs, and we enjoy demonstrating our leadership in MTM and other categories, with easy-to-learn, easy-to-use software that takes advantage of the technology that a machine offers. GibbsCAM supports the latest and most capable MTM from Haas, the DS-30SSY, which is a dual-spindle, single-turret, Y-axis machine with live tooling. We look forward to showing Haas customers the superiority of GibbsCAM in programming their CNCs faster and maximizing profitability from them.”
All of the GibbsCAM features that support Haas machine tools will be available for demonstration at the Open House, where guests can visit with Gibbs and with vendors of tooling and probing equipment. The latest Haas CNC technology will be on live display, with twenty machines cutting metal. Haas will also provide guided tours of its 1,000,000 square-foot manufacturing and assembly facility, so that visitors can see, on the production floor and from above it, how and where Haas machines are built. After the guided tours, Haas will serve lunch “under the big tent.” Haas encourages advance registration, and provides additional information at the HaasTec event page, together with a link to a registration form, although registrants may go directly to http://www.HaasCNC.com/openday to register.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel