MOORPARK, CA – Gibbs and Associates today announced its participation at the Manufacturing for Growth (MFG) Meeting, the first national, interactive forum jointly organized and produced by the Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT), the American Machine Tool Distributors’ Association (AMTDA), the National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA) and the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA). To create this event, and provide a forum for business owners and executives to discuss and share ideas for building sustainable economic growth in the U.S., the four associations combined their annual meetings.
Gibbs and Associates, a supporting member of AMT, AMTDA and NTMA, will be presenting general information about GibbsCAM, its CNC programming software, and demonstrating key software features through pre-selected parts. An informal atmosphere will provide attendees convenient access to GibbsCAM and other exhibitors throughout the four days of the Manufacturing for Growth meeting, which will be held in Chandler, Arizona, from March 3-6, 2011.
Event organizers expect hundreds of association member and non-member business managers and executives from companies of all sizes, working in industries as diverse as aerospace, construction, energy, automotive and medical. The expected attendance is a cross-sectional representation of industries served by GibbsCAM, which is used in production machining across the manufacturing sector to generate, verify, simulate and post process NC programs for milling, turning and multi-task machining (MTM) CNCs of all configurations and complexity.
Feb 25, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012