MOORPARK, CA – Gibbs and Associates today announced its participation at the Manufacturing for Growth (MFG) Meeting, the first national, interactive forum jointly organized and produced by the Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT), the American Machine Tool Distributors’ Association (AMTDA), the National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA) and the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA). To create this event, and provide a forum for business owners and executives to discuss and share ideas for building sustainable economic growth in the U.S., the four associations combined their annual meetings.
Gibbs and Associates, a supporting member of AMT, AMTDA and NTMA, will be presenting general information about GibbsCAM, its CNC programming software, and demonstrating key software features through pre-selected parts. An informal atmosphere will provide attendees convenient access to GibbsCAM and other exhibitors throughout the four days of the Manufacturing for Growth meeting, which will be held in Chandler, Arizona, from March 3-6, 2011.
Event organizers expect hundreds of association member and non-member business managers and executives from companies of all sizes, working in industries as diverse as aerospace, construction, energy, automotive and medical. The expected attendance is a cross-sectional representation of industries served by GibbsCAM, which is used in production machining across the manufacturing sector to generate, verify, simulate and post process NC programs for milling, turning and multi-task machining (MTM) CNCs of all configurations and complexity.
Feb 25, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel