SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO: Flow Science, Inc. has announced that it will hold its 11th annual FLOW-3D European Users Conference on May 26-27, 2011 at the Hotel Royal Falcone in Monza, Italy. The conference is open to FLOW-3D users and other persons throughout Europe who are interested in FLOW-3D. The meeting will feature user presentations from a variety of industrial and research applications as well as the latest developments for FLOW-3D presented by Flow Science representatives. A half-day of advanced training will be offered the day before the conference.
Call for Presentations!
Abstracts are now being accepted for the conference. Users who are interested in presenting at the conference should email an abstract to email@example.com. Please include the title of your presentation and a brief description of the FLOW-3D results you plan to present. The registration fee will be waived for FLOW-3D users who present at the conference. The due date for abstracts is April 1, 2011 and acceptances will be sent out April 8, 2011. Final presentations are due May 5, 2010. Presentation formats can be either a PowerPoint file or in any file format that can be opened in PowerPoint.
Online registration for the conference is now available. An early-bird registration fee of 100 € will be offered until April 1, 2011.
Flow Science, Inc. is a privately-held software company specializing in transient, free-surface CFD modeling software for industrial and scientific applications worldwide. Flow Science has distributors for FLOW-3D sales and support in nations throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. Flow Science’s headquarters is located in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Feb 8, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel