Troy, MI - FISHER/UNITECH announced today it has achieved number one Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS) reseller status in the Americas for units shipped in 2010. The company, a product lifecycle management solutions provider and Stratasys partner for nearly 15 years, supplies the Dimension 3D Printer and Fortus 3D Production equipment to discrete manufacturing companies in the Midwest United States.
FISHER/UNITECH has established two centrally-located Rapid Technology Centers in Troy, Michigan, and Schaumburg, Illinois. Each center is equipped with a Fortus 400mc machine with the ability to print parts using all available Stratasys plastics. FISHER/UNITECH has increased its commitment to Rapid Technology in 2011 with an expanded sales, service and support team that focuses solely on Stratasys solutions. Each of the company's 12 branch offices houses a Dimension 3D Printer for localized printing, demonstrations and training. Rapid prototyping has become a necessary component of the overall product development process, helping design teams test form, fit and function while accelerating time to market and enhancing collaboration and communication.
Feb 8, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments