Troy, MI - FISHER/UNITECH, a product lifecycle management solutions provider, announces a new SolidWorks course called CAD317 SolidWorks Routing-Piping and Tubing. This course is specifically designed for engineers who work with routed systems in SolidWorks. CAD317 is currently scheduled as an online course, consisting of four sessions at two and a half hours each, and costs $795 per student.
Prerequisites include mechanical design and Windows operating system experience, and students must first take CAD110 SolidWorks Essentials. Topics include fundamentals of routing, tubing and piping routes, changes and components, using P&ID files and piping skids. Students enrolled in CAD317 will take the new SolidWorks Applied Technology (SWAT) exam as part of FISHER/UNITECH's effort to deliver higher quality education.
CAD317 is included in the company's 3DU Education Pass Premium, which enables students to take up to 17 courses within a 12 month period for $3,995.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel