Troy, MI - FISHER/UNITECH, a product lifecycle management solutions provider, announces a new SolidWorks course called CAD317 SolidWorks Routing-Piping and Tubing. This course is specifically designed for engineers who work with routed systems in SolidWorks. CAD317 is currently scheduled as an online course, consisting of four sessions at two and a half hours each, and costs $795 per student.
Prerequisites include mechanical design and Windows operating system experience, and students must first take CAD110 SolidWorks Essentials. Topics include fundamentals of routing, tubing and piping routes, changes and components, using P&ID files and piping skids. Students enrolled in CAD317 will take the new SolidWorks Applied Technology (SWAT) exam as part of FISHER/UNITECH's effort to deliver higher quality education.
CAD317 is included in the company's 3DU Education Pass Premium, which enables students to take up to 17 courses within a 12 month period for $3,995.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012