IRVINE, Calif – EON Reality, an interactive 3D software provider, today announced that EON now is compatible with Dimenco’s rendering core (2D+Z) for their 3D displays. Dimenco is a leading advanced technology company in the field of no-glasses 3D displays. EON Reality is proud to incorporate and offer this new enhanced technology in their EON’s Artificial I product line.
Dimenco 3D displays, based on the proven Philips WOWvx technology, are designed to grab people’s attention with stunning 3D video. The new improved auto-stereoscopic display solution offers the ultimate viewing experience with "eye popping" 3D, brilliant brightness and full contrast. You can view it without having to wear special glasses (auto-stereoscopic) and it is suitable for viewing with more than one person at the same time.
“With the support of the EON’s world class software our customers can experience a uniquely impactful way of 3D visualization. Furthermore, for a broad application of 3D in the display market, content availability is a key factor, and with our cooperation a huge step is taken in this respect,” said Maarten Tobias, CEO of Dimenco.
“We are proud to be able to support and offer this new stunning and crystal clear auto-stereoscopic HD 3D 52” display to our customers. Dimenco is taking the 3D real-time imaging to a new level,” said Mats W. Johansson, President, EON Reality.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers