IRVINE, Calif – EON Reality, an interactive 3D software provider, today announced that EON now is compatible with Dimenco’s rendering core (2D+Z) for their 3D displays. Dimenco is a leading advanced technology company in the field of no-glasses 3D displays. EON Reality is proud to incorporate and offer this new enhanced technology in their EON’s Artificial I product line.
Dimenco 3D displays, based on the proven Philips WOWvx technology, are designed to grab people’s attention with stunning 3D video. The new improved auto-stereoscopic display solution offers the ultimate viewing experience with "eye popping" 3D, brilliant brightness and full contrast. You can view it without having to wear special glasses (auto-stereoscopic) and it is suitable for viewing with more than one person at the same time.
“With the support of the EON’s world class software our customers can experience a uniquely impactful way of 3D visualization. Furthermore, for a broad application of 3D in the display market, content availability is a key factor, and with our cooperation a huge step is taken in this respect,” said Maarten Tobias, CEO of Dimenco.
“We are proud to be able to support and offer this new stunning and crystal clear auto-stereoscopic HD 3D 52” display to our customers. Dimenco is taking the 3D real-time imaging to a new level,” said Mats W. Johansson, President, EON Reality.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel