DUBUQUE, Iowa – Eagle Point Software Corporation announced the introduction of Designers' Companion, its fourth add-on solution for AutoCAD Civil 3D software. Designers' Companion™ reduces the number of steps and simplifies your workflow for common design tasks within AutoCAD Civil 3D. Guided by a straightforward interface, Designers' Companion offers AutoCAD Civil 3D users efficient tools to rapidly lay out streets, lots, highways, parking lots, detention ponds and subsurface terrain.
By leveraging the dynamic, iterative power of the AutoCAD Civil 3D model earlier in the design process, project alternatives can be quickly modified and finalized sooner. "Designers' Companion gives AutoCAD Civil 3D users a set of tools that condenses multiple commands into a single interaction. This allows people to quickly build design elements without worrying about the proper sequence of commands to run," explains Steve Biver, Infrastructure Product Line Manager for Eagle Point.
"By using these purpose-built tools, people are able to design faster and take advantage of AutoCAD Civil 3D's dynamic abilities to adjust and fine tune the model." Pricing and Availability Designers' Companion for Civil 3D is available for purchase now, with shipping of the product to begin in April 2011. The cost for a single license is $795, while a network license is $945.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program