Programs produced with Delcam’s CAM software will be used on at least eleven machine tool partner stands at the TIMTOS exhibition to be held in Taipei, Taiwan, from 1st to 6th March, with many of the partners showing a variety of parts machined with more than one of the Delcam systems. The On-Machine Verification version of Delcam’s PowerINSPECT inspection software will also be shown on a number of stands.
The current list of partners is as follows, with more names to be added before the show opens:-
Century Trading Fanuc
Ping Jeng Machinery Industry Co. Ltd.
Fair Friend Enterprise Co. Ltd.
Shenq Fang Yuan Technology Co. Ltd.
Leadwell CNC Machines Mfg. Corp.
Victor Taichung Machinery Works Co. Ltd.
Mazak Taiwan Corp.
Yang Iron Precision Corp.
Pinnacle Machine Tool Co. Ltd.
Yeong Chin Machinery Industries Co. Ltd.
Yida Precision Machinery Co. Ltd.
More machining demonstrations will be able to be seen on the Delcam Taiwan stand, number B0418, including a five-axis dental machining example and robot machining on a KUKA robot. The stand will also feature demonstrations of the latest versions of the Delcam software, including PowerMILL for high-speed and five-axis machining, FeatureCAM for feature-based production machining and PartMaker for the programming of turn-mill equipment and Swiss-type lathes.
The 2011 version of PowerMILL makes the programming of safe toolpaths easier than ever thanks to new stock-model-engagement options that protect both the cutting tool and the machine from excessive loading. Other enhancements include new editing capabilities to simplify the machining of duplicate items; more versatile control of feed-rates for leads and links; and extra functionality for sketching, plus the completion of the move to the new clearer forms for the complete range of strategies.
FeatureCAM 2011 incorporates support for 64-bit computers, improved data exchange from a wider range of design software, the ability to use stock models and new strategies across the complete program, from turning to five-axis machining. The new release also has a more modern interface to make programming easier than ever.
Major highlights of PartMaker 2011 include more powerful milling functionality, a more flexible tooling library, improved programming and simulation of bar-fed mills, more detailed mid-process documentation and a host of additional productivity enhancements. In particular, multi-axis milling functionality that has taken Delcam many man-years to develop continues to be added to PartMaker at a rapid pace.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel