Delcam will demonstrate the latest developments for the motorsport industry in its machining and inspection software at a Motorsports Industry Association Members Meeting to be held at the company’s Birmingham headquarters on Wednesday, 23rd February. The full programme for the afternoon meeting will include demonstrations of Delcam’s software for engine port machining and composite manufacture, welcome from MIA Chief Executive, Chris Aylett, a customer’s view from Zytek Engineering and a tour of the Delcam site, including the company’s unique in-house manufacturing facility.
Delcam software is used by many leading manufacturers of engines and other components for the industry, including Brembo, Cagiva, Crosby Composites, Lotus Engineering, Silverhorse Racing and Wegner Motorsports. The company’s customers supply parts to every team in Formula One, and to many other competitors at other levels of motorsports.
Most of these companies use Delcam’s PowerMILL software for high-speed and five-axis machining. This includes dedicated functionality for the machining of engine ports that gives higher levels of productivity while maintain the required level of surface finish.
Delcam also offers specific programs for the manufacture of composites. These can be used both for the design and production of moulds, fixtures and other tooling, and for the finish machining of the resulting components.
For more details and to register for the meeting, please go to www.the-mia.com/events_diary.cfm/flag/2/e_id/538
Feb 1, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012