The nomination consolidates Creaform’s position on critical business territory.
Lévis – Creaform is proud to announce the nomination of Mr. Stéphane Galibois as Vice-President of Technology Sales for North America. Mr. Galibois is taking charge of business development and strategic accounts over North America. He will also oversee Creaform’s team of sales specialists and distribution network for the continent.
Mr. Galibois joined Creaform in 2004 and was holding the position of Director, Strategic Accounts for Canada before being promoted. “Since Mr. Galibois joined Creaform 7 years ago, he has exceeded his objectives every single year. He’s definitely a mainstay of Creaform’s Sales team, and we are very happy to see him succeed and climb the ladder in our company,” indicates Mr. Martin Lamontagne, CEO.
Stéphane Galibois has 10 years of experience in the aeronautical and gas turbines industries with Pratt & Whitney and Rolls Royce in Montreal. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Université de Sherbrooke.
About his recent appointment, Galibois says: “I am thrilled about this new challenge. For the past 2 years, the recession has been hitting hard on the US market, and the fact that it finally seems to be on the upswing indicates that it’s time for Creaform to expand further in the USA and increase its market share. I intend to increase the sales significantly, and to strengthen Creaform’s brand on the American market.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel