Annual PLM Conference set for October 4 & 5.
Riverside, CT – Collaborative Product Development Associates (CPDA), a provider of critical analyses for PLM decisions, has announced that its conference PLM Road Map™ 2011 will take place on October 4 & 5, 2011.
The event will be held at The Inn at St. John’s, Plymouth, Michigan, which is located just outside Detroit.
This annual event brings together leading industry experts from CPDA, key industry players, and front-line implementation experts who will explore the progress, opportunities, and road blocks end users are confronting.
PLM Road Map™ 2011 is a strategic conference focused on the critical tradeoffs that shape product development. Explore first hand the progress, opportunities, and road blocks leadingedge end-users are confronting. Presentations will cover simulation-based design, embedding simulation across the entire product lifecycle, mechatronics, transforming PLM into a dynamic infrastructure for business decisions, optimizing processes for the extended enterprise across the full product lifecycle, critical issues in simulation, success stories from leading end users, transforming engineering processes, and more.
Feb 9, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers