Annual PLM Conference set for October 4 & 5.
Riverside, CT – Collaborative Product Development Associates (CPDA), a provider of critical analyses for PLM decisions, has announced that its conference PLM Road Map™ 2011 will take place on October 4 & 5, 2011.
The event will be held at The Inn at St. John’s, Plymouth, Michigan, which is located just outside Detroit.
This annual event brings together leading industry experts from CPDA, key industry players, and front-line implementation experts who will explore the progress, opportunities, and road blocks end users are confronting.
PLM Road Map™ 2011 is a strategic conference focused on the critical tradeoffs that shape product development. Explore first hand the progress, opportunities, and road blocks leadingedge end-users are confronting. Presentations will cover simulation-based design, embedding simulation across the entire product lifecycle, mechatronics, transforming PLM into a dynamic infrastructure for business decisions, optimizing processes for the extended enterprise across the full product lifecycle, critical issues in simulation, success stories from leading end users, transforming engineering processes, and more.
Feb 9, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel