Rapid progress of Cimatron’s growth plan for the Brazilian market continues.
Givat Shmuel, Israel – Cimatron Limited, a provider of integrated CAD/CAM solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts, announced today that Henrique Projetos Cadpro Ltda. has been appointed to serve as a reseller of Cimatron’s products in São Paulo city, Brazil and will also cover the regions of Santo Andre and São Bernardo do Campo, and the cities of São Caetano and Diadema.
Henrique Projetos was founded by Henrique Arruda, a career mold designer who has many years of experience working with CimatronE. The company is located in São Paulo city, a heavily industrialized area with a high concentration of automotive industry based manufacturers. Mr. Arruda and his team will provide tool makers and manufacturers in the region with full sales and support services, and help customers to shorten delivery times and reduce costs.
The appointment of Henrique Projetos as reseller is another step in the rapid implementation of Cimatron’s growth plan in Brazil, one of the largest and fastest growing industrial nations. Over the last two months, Cimatron has announced the appointment of three additional new resellers for Brazil. These include CimaCAD (based in Santa Catarina State), MTC (based in the Campinas region), and Fitso (based in the Sorocaba region and also covering parts of São Paulo city).
“We’re very pleased with the rapid progress of our expansion in Brazil,” said Kobi Rosenwasser, Cimatron’s VP South America. “Our concentrated attention in the market has resulted in the recruitment of four experienced and dedicated resellers who will offer top quality service to our customers. We are continuing to concentrate our efforts in recruiting additional resellers.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel