Hove, England – CGTech will feature version 7.1 of VERICUT CNC Machine simulation software on Stand 1647 at the Midlands Design and Engineering Show at NEC Birmingham on April 6th and 7th 2011.
“VERICUT 7.1 builds on CGTech’s highly successful VERICUT 7.0 release and subsequent point releases that contained over 700 customer requests delivered throughout 2010,” said CGTech Ltd Managing Director, John Reed, “Version 7.1 contains nearly 200 customer requests and further improvements to VERICUT’s user interaction, simulation capabilities and analysis, cutting tool creation, and CAD/CAM integration.”
A few of the many features coming in VERICUT 7.1 include the ability to record and display cutting conditions, the addition of multiple turning orientations and specialty cutting methods, and improvements to simulating complex subroutines and advanced CNC control features in VERICUT. There has also been an emphasis placed on simplifying the creation of VERICUT reports. With the new VERICUT report enhancements, users can preview and customize their own reports to include features such as pictures, videos, links to files and WebPages. These reports have become increasingly valuable for VERICUT users to share CNC machining process information throughout their organization and supply chains.
A new feature in version 7.1 is the VERICUT reviewer. This allows a recorded animation file of the machining process to be played on any PC without requiring a VERICUT license to be present. In addition to playing the animation the user can use analysis features to examine the cut model and to zoom and pan around the display.
VERICUT is CNC machine simulation, verification and optimisation software that enables users to eliminate the process of manually proving-out NC programs. It reduces scrap loss and rework. The program also optimizes NC programs in order to both save time and produce higher quality surface finish. VERICUT simulates all types of CNC machine tools, including those from leading manufacturers such as Mori Seiki, Mazak, Makino, Matsuura, Hermle, DMG and Chiron. VERICUT runs standalone, but can also be integrated with leading CAM systems such as Catia V5, Siemens NX, Pro/E, MasterCAM, EdgeCAM, open Mind HyperMILL and Delcam PowerMill.
Feb 23, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel