Irvine, California – Each year, CGTech hosts many VERICUT Users' Exchange (VUE) events around the world. In 2010, over 1,000 VERICUT users attended more than 40 VUE events in 14 countries. CGTech has already announced 22 North American VUE locations scheduled in 2011 and the first will be held on Monday, March 7th in Irvine near the company headquarters. Attendees will learn about new software features, tips & tricks for improving manufacturing efficiency, and will have the opportunity to express ideas about the future direction of the software. There is no charge to attend.
VERICUT Users’ Exchange Monday, March 7, 2011 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Hyatt Regency Irvine Irvine, CA
All of the tips & tricks on the agenda are customer-driven. In addition to tips & tricks, the agenda will include a review of enhancements added in VERICUT 7.1, released in early February. Version 7.1 contains over 400 customer requests and further improvements to VERICUT's user interaction, simulation capabilities, analysis tools, cutting tool creation, and CAD/CAM integration. CGTech will also briefly demonstrate recent advancements in VERICUT Composite Applications, simulating 6-axis robotics, and programming and simulating automated fastener machines.
To register for an event, call (949) 753-1050 or visit cgtech.com . For a list of all currently scheduled VUE events, please visit: http://cgtech.com/usa/cgtech/vue/. Additional locations are being added regularly.
Feb 17, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012