Design Automation Software for SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, Autodesk Inventor and Solid Edge Systems.
Farmington Hills, MI – CCE, an engineering software and services provider announces the release of ConfigLink 2011. ConfigLink is a design automation tool that dramatically reduces time to generate custom designs for highly configurable product families.
ConfigLink is integrated within several major CAD systems including Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0, SolidWorks 2011, Autodesk Inventor 2011 and Solid Edge ST3 on both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
Using ConfigLink, new design configurations can be created in a fraction of the time it would normally take for the engineering department to model the data. The result is a 3D model of the new design variant & an associated 2D drawing which is the key output of any Configure-To-Order (CTO) or Engineer-To-Order (ETO) process.
EnSuite Cross Section
“Engineering resources are expensive and their time is better leveraged by engaging them in innovation and new product design.” said Vinay Wagle, CCE’s VP of Sales & Marketing. “Once the base design is completed, ConfigLink can generate variants quickly to shorten time-to-market and simultaneously meet today’s ‘mass customization’ needs” added Vinay.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments