Design Automation Software for SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, Autodesk Inventor and Solid Edge Systems.
Farmington Hills, MI – CCE, an engineering software and services provider announces the release of ConfigLink 2011. ConfigLink is a design automation tool that dramatically reduces time to generate custom designs for highly configurable product families.
ConfigLink is integrated within several major CAD systems including Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0, SolidWorks 2011, Autodesk Inventor 2011 and Solid Edge ST3 on both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
Using ConfigLink, new design configurations can be created in a fraction of the time it would normally take for the engineering department to model the data. The result is a 3D model of the new design variant & an associated 2D drawing which is the key output of any Configure-To-Order (CTO) or Engineer-To-Order (ETO) process.
EnSuite Cross Section
“Engineering resources are expensive and their time is better leveraged by engaging them in innovation and new product design.” said Vinay Wagle, CCE’s VP of Sales & Marketing. “Once the base design is completed, ConfigLink can generate variants quickly to shorten time-to-market and simultaneously meet today’s ‘mass customization’ needs” added Vinay.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012