Latest version of leading Engineering Content Management solution suite for owner/operators offers full 64-bit compliance, access through Microsoft SharePoint and support for latest CAD software versions.
Rijswijk, The Netherlands – BlueCielo ECM Solutions, a software company offering Engineering Content Management (ECM) solutions, announced today that it has released the latest version of its best-of-breed ECM solution for owner/operators, BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise 2011, and the solution’s optional modules.
BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise provides powerful Asset Information Management functionality to companies mainly within the process and power industries looking to optimize plant safety, economic efficiency and regulatory compliance. BlueCielo’s solutions aim to optimize business processes in which engineering data is crucial, with focus on the entire Management of Change process, collaboration with contractors and suppliers, and providing as-built technical documentation to Operations and Maintenance.
The BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise 2011 release is now fully 64-bit compliant, enabling you to leverage the full strength of your hardware capabilities. The 2011 release of BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise supports the latest versions of authoring applications such as Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, MicroStation, SolidWorks and others. Next to that, access to the Meridian Enterprise environment through Microsoft SharePoint is now possible, besides the traditional access through the Microsoft Windows client or the web client.
With the BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise 2011 release, the following 64-bit compliant modules are available:
* BlueCielo Advanced Project Workflow Module 2011
* BlueCielo Asset Management Module 2011
* BlueCielo Email Management Module 2011
* BlueCielo Explorer Module 2011
* BlueCielo Global Collaboration Framework 2011
* BlueCielo Transmittal Management Module 2011
* BlueCielo Publisher 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting