Veteran software industry executive and current Managing Director of company’s Finnish subsidiary Rainer Puittinen to become CEO on March 1, 2011.
Rijswijk, The Netherlands – BlueCielo ECM Solutions, a global software company offering Engineering Content Management (ECM) solutions, announced today the appointment of Rainer Puittinen as the company’s new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) following Luuth van der Scheer's interim CEO appointment that came to an end on December 31, 2010.
Puittinen will assume his new role at corporate headquarters in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, on March 1, 2011. BlueCielo ECM Solutions supervisory board member Bas Wiersma is serving as acting CEO in the interim. Martijn Janmaat remains as President.
Puittinen is being promoted to CEO of the global organization from his current role as Managing Director of BlueCielo ECM Solutions Oy (the company’s Finnish subsidiary that was acquired in March last year), in which he is responsible for the global business around the BlueCielo Kronodoc product line. Puittinen has 15 years’ hands-on management and leadership experience in the software industry. Among other achievements, he successfully led BlueCielo ECM Solutions Oy through a complete turn-around during 2007-2010 to a respected enterprise-level Project Document Control solutions supplier to global industrial customers.
"BlueCielo ECM Solutions has a very strong, established role as an Engineering Content Management solutions supplier to owners and operators of production assets worldwide. We have an extraordinary customer base that testifies of the value that we create daily for our customers,” says Puittinen. “I am excited about the opportunity to develop our products and services offering together with our customers and partners to streamline and improve the efficiency of engineering content-intensive processes across the entire lifecycle of production facilities. The business value that we are able to provide to our customers fundamentally drives our growth."
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments