Pasadena, CA: In two weeks Bluebeam® Software, a developer of PDF solutions for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry, is heading to London to help project teams leverage the power of PDF to implement sustainable communication processes. Bluebeam will be demonstrating how PDF editor Bluebeam PDF Revu® digitizes project communication from design, through bid, and build at the upcoming Ecobuild conference and exhibition.
“Bluebeam enables project teams across the globe to go paperless by sharing, reviewing, annotating and editing PDF copies of drawings and other design documents rather than printing and shipping paper,” said Stephani Haynes, Bluebeam Software Director of Worldwide Marketing. “Revu has been proven to make project communication more sustainable by reducing paper usage by up to 85% and improving productivity up to 60%.”
Bluebeam delivers these incredible results by stopping paper trails before they start. The software includes plugins to AutoCAD®, Revit® and MS® Office for one-button PDF creation. Next, Revu offers industry-standard annotations for electronically commenting on PDF drawings and documents including text, highlights, shapes with hatch patterns, CAD symbols, clouds and measurements. Custom markups may be saved in Bluebeam’s exclusive Tool Chest for easy reuse. Advanced features include automatic drawing comparisons, integrated markup tracking, tablet PC compatibility and Bluebeam Studio™ for real-time collaboration.
Ecobuild is taking place March 1st – 3rd at the ExCeL Centre in London. All attendees interested in reducing paper usage, increasing productivity and communicating more effectively are encouraged to visit Bluebeam Software in stand S1221 for a product demonstration, consultation with a Bluebeam representative and free 30-day trial CD.
Feb 16, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012