HOUSTON : AVEVA, one of the world's leading providers of engineering design and information management solutions to the plant, power and marine industries, will be a Gold sponsor of the upcoming 15th annual ARC Forum, to be held February 7-10 at the Renaissance Orlando Hotel in Orlando, FL. This year’s Forum theme is “Driving Innovation, Sustainability, and Performance.”
William Muldoon, Executive Vice President, will be an Executive Forum panelist. He will also be hosting several key AVEVA customers at the conference. Joining him, Emon Zaman, Vice President of Sales, will participate in the panel discussion “Is Interoperability Still a Significant Problem in Capital Project Delivery?”
The ARC Forum is a highly respected technology conference that provides senior and other high-level industry personnel a place to learn about best practices and strategies to achieve operational excellence and superior results in their respective businesses. This includes operational performance, return on assets, total cost of ownership, project time-to-benefit, and shareholder value. Attendees represent a broad swath of disciplines and responsibilities – from plant operations to production, engineering, information technology and integration, all of whom represent AVEVA’s target audience of prospective clients.
Russ Novak, Director of Research & Consulting for ARC Advisory Group stated, “ARC is pleased to have AVEVA as a Gold Sponsor for its Orlando Forum. AVEVA is an industry leader in engineering & design and information management solutions, and ARC looks forward to their continued growth in delivering innovative solutions to a global client base. Their strategies to assist Owner Operators in improving project and asset performance are further evidence of AVEVA’s dedication to both the Owner Operator and EPC communities.”
"AVEVA places great importance on this Forum and looks forward to participating in what we are sure will be a dynamic conference,” said Jennifer Z. Lozier, AVEVA Inc. Head of Marketing. “We’ve enjoyed a tremendous relationship with ARC Advisory Group over the years, and we are delighted to participate once again. The ARC Forum offers AVEVA the opportunity to demonstrate how we can provide meaningful solutions for the entire asset lifecycle, something of critical importance to Forum attendees."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012