BEIJING - Autodesk, Inc has been named one of “China’s Top Employers 2011” by the Corporate Research Foundation (CRF).
Patrick Williams, Autodesk senior vice president – Asia Pacific, said, “Autodesk is honored to receive this award three years in a row. The award signifies that a respected enterprise must fulfill its responsibilities toward employees. It indicates that Autodesk provides employees with a favorable work environment and benefits, and that Autodesk is able to attract the best talent in China.”
CRF is an independent organization that assesses various enterprises’ best practice models in the human resources field. This year, a total of 450 companies applied for the “China’s Top Employers 2011” award, and 30 were selected.
The Top Employers selection process is based on the assessment of corporate performance in five categories: Primary Benefits; Secondary Benefits and Working Conditions; Training and Development; Career Opportunities; and Company Culture. In congratulatory remarks regarding Autodesk, the award organizers wrote: “According to the Top Employers research, Autodesk China is among the best organizations to work for in China. The organization has excellent performance in the competitive areas of Secondary Benefits and Working Conditions, and Training and Development. Autodesk China offers its employees a world-class platform to exchange expertise and develop their skills. The result is a culture of trust, sincerity and passion. Autodesk China employees are a driving force of the company’s success.”
Feb 10, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012