BEIJING - Autodesk, Inc has been named one of “China’s Top Employers 2011” by the Corporate Research Foundation (CRF).
Patrick Williams, Autodesk senior vice president – Asia Pacific, said, “Autodesk is honored to receive this award three years in a row. The award signifies that a respected enterprise must fulfill its responsibilities toward employees. It indicates that Autodesk provides employees with a favorable work environment and benefits, and that Autodesk is able to attract the best talent in China.”
CRF is an independent organization that assesses various enterprises’ best practice models in the human resources field. This year, a total of 450 companies applied for the “China’s Top Employers 2011” award, and 30 were selected.
The Top Employers selection process is based on the assessment of corporate performance in five categories: Primary Benefits; Secondary Benefits and Working Conditions; Training and Development; Career Opportunities; and Company Culture. In congratulatory remarks regarding Autodesk, the award organizers wrote: “According to the Top Employers research, Autodesk China is among the best organizations to work for in China. The organization has excellent performance in the competitive areas of Secondary Benefits and Working Conditions, and Training and Development. Autodesk China offers its employees a world-class platform to exchange expertise and develop their skills. The result is a culture of trust, sincerity and passion. Autodesk China employees are a driving force of the company’s success.”
Feb 10, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel