SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc has announced the appointment of Steve Blum to senior vice president, worldwide sales and services, for Autodesk. Reporting to the company’s President and CEO, Carl Bass, Blum will be responsible for the execution of sales and services of Autodesk’s entire portfolio of leading 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
“Steve brings deep knowledge of the company and excellent business and leadership acumen to his new role,” said Bass. “He has built strong relationships with our partners and customers. We’re all very excited to welcome Steve to his new role and look forward to his continued contributions to Autodesk.”
Blum has been with Autodesk for eight years, heading up Autodesk’s Americas Sales organization. In that capacity he has been responsible for driving sales, channel strategy, sales execution and field marketing throughout the Americas. Under Blum’s leadership, the Americas revenues more than doubled. He also spearheaded the Autodesk Assistance Program, which has provided tens of thousands of out-of-work architects and engineers with free* software and training to maintain their skills in a down economy. Blum has been named CRN “Channel Chief” for the past two years. Prior to Autodesk, Blum was executive vice president of sales and account management for Parago, Inc.
Feb 16, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012