SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc has announced the appointment of Steve Blum to senior vice president, worldwide sales and services, for Autodesk. Reporting to the company’s President and CEO, Carl Bass, Blum will be responsible for the execution of sales and services of Autodesk’s entire portfolio of leading 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
“Steve brings deep knowledge of the company and excellent business and leadership acumen to his new role,” said Bass. “He has built strong relationships with our partners and customers. We’re all very excited to welcome Steve to his new role and look forward to his continued contributions to Autodesk.”
Blum has been with Autodesk for eight years, heading up Autodesk’s Americas Sales organization. In that capacity he has been responsible for driving sales, channel strategy, sales execution and field marketing throughout the Americas. Under Blum’s leadership, the Americas revenues more than doubled. He also spearheaded the Autodesk Assistance Program, which has provided tens of thousands of out-of-work architects and engineers with free* software and training to maintain their skills in a down economy. Blum has been named CRN “Channel Chief” for the past two years. Prior to Autodesk, Blum was executive vice president of sales and account management for Parago, Inc.
Feb 16, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets