ASCON Group, developer and integrator of professional CAD solutions, is presenting a new on-line training session based on its powerful, easy-learning and cost-effective solution - KOMPAS-3D V12. All the interested are welcomed to join the webinars to benefit from CAD familiarization, as well as to get support and advice in any questions regarding all the main features of the 3D and 2D modelling softwares, collaboration abilities, surface modelling, different add-ons for KOMPAS-3D and many others absolutely for free.
KOMPAS-3D V12 Key features. 22.02.2011
Collaboration functionality: Overview of Import and export possibilities. 15.03.2011
Part modeling: Part creation functional overview, Multibody interface, Boolean features, using parameterization, variables. 29.03.2011
Surface modelling: Advanced surface and complex shape features and functilonality overview. 13.04.2011
Assembly creation: Assembly modelling and main functionality. BOM lists. 27.04.2011
Steel Structures 3D - Steel structures design in KOMPAS-3D. 04.05.2011
Pipelines 3D: Examples of pipelines design with Pipelines 3D. 18.05.2011
Parametrisation in KOMPAS-3D: Parametrization functionality overview. 01.06.2011
Mutibody interface and boolean features: Tutorial how to work with multibody and boolean features functional. 15.06.2011
2D in KOMPAS-Graphic: During this seminar we will demonstrate all process of drawing creation: from creation of the new 2D-document and getting drawing from 3D models till printing. 29.06.2011
Sheet metal: Review techniques of sheet metal functional of KOMPAS-3D. 13.07.2011
CAE analysis in KOMPAS-3D: Examples of working with application APM Studio FEM and Universal mechanism express. 27.07.2011
To register for webinars or get additional information about KOMPAS solutions, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The number of participants is limited, do not miss an opportunity and register first!
Prepare for webinars and download KOMPAS-3D V12 30-Days full-functional Trial at ascon.net/download/kompas/.
Feb 17, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel