BUDAPEST – GRAPHISOFT® announced today that the Korean version of ArchiCAD® 14 has been released.
The Korean version is the twenty-fifth of 26 local versions in ArchiCAD 14's global release schedule, and follows the release of the International, German, Austrian, New Zealand, US, Italian, Australian, French, Polish, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Russian, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Greek, Turkish, Danish, Chinese, and Swiss versions. All local versions are planned to reach the market by early 2011.
Shipping starts February 7.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio