BUDAPEST – GRAPHISOFT® announced today that the Korean version of ArchiCAD® 14 has been released.
The Korean version is the twenty-fifth of 26 local versions in ArchiCAD 14's global release schedule, and follows the release of the International, German, Austrian, New Zealand, US, Italian, Australian, French, Polish, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Russian, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Greek, Turkish, Danish, Chinese, and Swiss versions. All local versions are planned to reach the market by early 2011.
Shipping starts February 7.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments