Position in the Leaders Quadrant Based on Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision.
BOSTON - ARCHIBUS Inc., a provider of real estate, facilities, infrastructure management software, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of its recently released “Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems”1 report.
“Leaders,” says Gartner’s definition of the term, “have strength in applications and platform technology, demonstrate a high level of quality in product reliability and service, have strong operational and organizational capabilities and financial stability, have global reach and offer a strong vision of customer needs, reflected in a robust development road map.”
“We are honored to be included in the Leaders quadrant and appreciate the Magic Quadrant report’s recognition of the value-add of integrated solution suites from a single vendor to ensure seamless operation and a better customer experience,” said ARCHIBUS founder and CEO Bruce K. Forbes. “That has been the motivating philosophy behind the design of ARCHIBUS, its evolution, and its global success. In fact, ARCHIBUS has been deployed in over 5,000 integrations of IWMS to legacy ERP information silos.”
“We are especially gratified that Gartner recognizes the importance of environmental sustainability as a core capability in any integrated workplace management solution - we share this same focus. Our recently expanded, comprehensive suite of environmental solutions will advance organizations’ environmental goals in the most cost-effective manner.”
To achieve that goal of providing more sophisticated management of real estate, infrastructure and facilities, recent ARCHIBUS product additions have included the integration of the latest Building Information Modeling (BIM) capabilities from Autodesk, Inc. as well as Geographic Information System (GIS) capabilities from industry leader Esri, Inc.
“As new technologies are developed internally or incorporated from external partners,” adds Forbes, “ARCHIBUS will continue on its aggressive technology roadmap to deliver a comprehensive, short Time-to-Value, high ROI (Return on Investment) solution with a low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) profile.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program