Aras Teams up with Innovation Expert Kalypso and PLM Industry Thought Leader Tech-Clarity to Outline the Importance of Vision, Goals and Strategy in PLM.
ANDOVER, Mass. and Solothurn, Switzerland – February 21, 2011 – Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that the Live Webcast “Top 5 Strategic Goals of PLM” will be held on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 11:00am Eastern U.S. time.
February 23, 2011 at 11:00 am Eastern Time
Register at http://aras.com/plm/001218
The live webcast is part of the Aras Community Events (ACE) Innovation Series and discusses the advantages of clearly defined vision, goals and requirements when planning and implementing a PLM initiative. Featured speakers Jim Brown of Tech-Clarity and Andreas Lindenthal of Kalypso will demonstrate that when managed as a strategic initiative, product life cycle management enables businesses to improve product innovation, achieve faster time to market and maximize profitability.
Webcast participants will:
* Learn the Top 5 Strategic Goals of PLM and How to Achieve Them
* Discover a Pragmatic Approach to Align PLM Goals with Strategic Vision and Pick the Right Starting Point
* Find Out the Must-Have Elements of a PLM Strategy
* Receive the report: The Top 5 Strategic Goals of PLM
The Aras Community Events (ACE) Innovation Series provides today's business leaders with information, insight and tools to optimize business practices and achieve strategic objectives in rapidly changing, highly competitive global markets. The Innovation Series program features a cross-section of corporate leaders, subject matter experts and hands-on users, and offers insight into Executive Strategy, Corporate Benchmarking and Industry Practices, as well as Global Perspectives for the planning, implementation and expansion of Product Lifecycle Management and related technologies.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio