Irvine, CA : Alibre Inc and MecSoft Corporation announced today the release of Alibre CAM 2011 64-bit.
Alibre CAM 2.0 64-bit, an add-on to Alibre Design 3D CAD software, allows machinists to take full advantage of the 64-bit computing architecture, dramatically increasing the upper limits of what can be machined. “With the increased memory limit of 64-bit software, users can machine parts of nearly any size or complexity without worrying about running out of memory or making tradeoffs in precision,” stated J. Paul Grayson, Chairman and CEO of Alibre Inc.
Alibre and MecSoft continue to work together to bring the most affordable, professional CAD/CAM solution to machinists around the world. “Alibre has been a fantastic partner for MecSoft and we are committed to providing their customers with the industry’s leading CAM technology,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets