Irvine, CA : Alibre Inc and MecSoft Corporation announced today the release of Alibre CAM 2011 64-bit.
Alibre CAM 2.0 64-bit, an add-on to Alibre Design 3D CAD software, allows machinists to take full advantage of the 64-bit computing architecture, dramatically increasing the upper limits of what can be machined. “With the increased memory limit of 64-bit software, users can machine parts of nearly any size or complexity without worrying about running out of memory or making tradeoffs in precision,” stated J. Paul Grayson, Chairman and CEO of Alibre Inc.
Alibre and MecSoft continue to work together to bring the most affordable, professional CAD/CAM solution to machinists around the world. “Alibre has been a fantastic partner for MecSoft and we are committed to providing their customers with the industry’s leading CAM technology,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel