Irvine, CA : Alibre Inc and MecSoft Corporation announced today the release of Alibre CAM 2011 64-bit.
Alibre CAM 2.0 64-bit, an add-on to Alibre Design 3D CAD software, allows machinists to take full advantage of the 64-bit computing architecture, dramatically increasing the upper limits of what can be machined. “With the increased memory limit of 64-bit software, users can machine parts of nearly any size or complexity without worrying about running out of memory or making tradeoffs in precision,” stated J. Paul Grayson, Chairman and CEO of Alibre Inc.
Alibre and MecSoft continue to work together to bring the most affordable, professional CAD/CAM solution to machinists around the world. “Alibre has been a fantastic partner for MecSoft and we are committed to providing their customers with the industry’s leading CAM technology,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012