Givat Shmuel, Israel – Cimatron Limited has announced a partnership with Aditya Infotech Limited to increase CimatronE’s reach and coverage in India.
The partnership will establish new CimatronE sales and support centers run by Aditya Infotech Ltd. to cover the entire Indian Territory. The move is intended to boost sales and support services to customers in every region of India. Cimatron India will work very closely with the new distributor and will also continue to serve existing customers.
“Aditya’s achievements in the field of technology in India are vast and impressive,” said Kobi Rosenwasser, Cimatron’s Vice-President for Asia Pacific. “Aditya’s dedication to service and professionalism has been a key factor in selecting it to be our distributor, and I am confident that this partnership will add significant value to CimatronE’s market share in India.”
Aditya Infotech Ltd. (AIL), the flagship company of Aditya Group, offers a wide range of technological solutions to the Indian Market, through its 25 Branches Network across the country.
CimatronE is an integrated CAD/CAM solution for toolmakers and manufacturers of discrete parts, which provides full associativity across the manufacturing process from quoting, through design and up to delivery. Products include: Mold Design, Electrode Design, Die Design, 2.5 to 5 Axis NC Programming and 5-Axis Discrete Part Production. Cimatron's fully integrated CAD/CAM solutions use the most advanced technology available to increase productivity and shorten delivery times.
“Aditya Infotech's distribution of CimatronE’s solutions enables Indian manufactures to improve their businesses by shortening delivery times, reducing costs and increasing quality,” said Aditya Infotech's Director, Mr. Rishi Khemka “AIL’s 25 branch offices with sales and support manpower and network of channel partners across the entire country, will help tooling manufacturers to use the power of CimatronE at an affordable cost.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets