Actify Expands and Opens a New Office in Munich, Germany.
San Francisco, CA - Actify Inc., a global leader in product data collaboration solutions, today announced the opening of a new office in Munich, Germany. This signifies another milestone in the company’s growth following a record high sales period. Actify continues to lay down the foundations for further expansion.
"We found that our principal reseller in Germany was not capable of developing the market and supporting our customers in the way we required," said Chris Jones, Actify President. "It was for this reason we decided the best policy was to open an office in Germany so that we could better support our installed base directly” continued Jones. “This is part of a greater expansion program across the organisation, both in the field and in R&D, maintaining our mission to provide the best support and solutions to our ever expanding customer base. These are very exciting times at Actify."
This expansion of a direct presence in Germany is part of a major new phase of growth and investment in the region. The office at Otto-Hahn-Str. 13b, 85521 Riemerling/Ottobrunn, will be headed by our long time Actify Regional Sales Manager for the DACH region, David Campbell. David has been with Actify for over 9 years and will be joined initially by a team of 5 including a key former member of the aforementioned reseller. The inclusion of the former head of technical support person from the reseller will ensure a smooth transition or our current customers in the region, as well as providing additional experienced technical support for new customers. Actify has over 2000 customers in Germany and with the decision to cancel contracts with its principal distributor and reseller last September, Actify is excited to be able to directly support and grow not only our existing customers, but our new customers as well.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel