Guangzhou, China - 4C Creative Cad Cam Consultants, ZW3D authorized distributor in Netherlands, will be exhibiting ZW3D 2010 at this years’ ZorgTotaal (Total Care) from March 16th to 18th, 2011.
ZorgTotaal (Total Care) will be held during the famous exhibition Care & ICT from March 16 to 18 in Hall 8 and 9. At the booth, 4C will give a live demo show to showcase how easily a 3D scan can be made and how the STL file can be used to print or to be imported into ZW3D for modeling and 3-5 axis milling. Next to that 4C also will show the orthopedic application for ZW3D.
4C Creative Cad Cam Consultants specialize in technical automation, the deployment of CAD/CAM and 3D Scanning and printing. 4C boasts a wealth of experience and knowledge in different Industrial areas and combines this with enthusiasm and dedication to deliver outstanding, practical 3Dsolutions to their customers.
ZorgTotaal (Total Care), is the largest trade fair in the Netherlands for professionals working in healthcare. The fair offers a complete range of the latest products and services for the hospital and home care.
Feb 23, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting