Fremont, Calif – 3Dconnexion makes design and visualization easier and more productive with 3D mice support in Synopsys' LightTools 7.1 3D optical engineering and design software.
3Dconnexion 3D mice deliver superior navigation and unparalleled precision at key stages of the design process enabling LightTools optical engineers to deliver illumination systems to market faster.
Additional details include:
- Superior Navigation: Allows LightTools
engineers to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate as if they are holding the model or camera in their hand
- Precise Control: Patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) sensor is capable of detecting input as small as four micrometers for smooth and natural control
- Improved Efficiency: Programmable buttons provide quick access to commonly used application commands, enabling users to focus more on their designs
The entire 3Dconnexion product line is compatible with LightTools, including the Professional Series with the SpacePilot PRO (MSRP $399) and SpaceExplorer™ (MSRP $299), and the Standard Series with the SpaceNavigator (MSRP $99) and SpaceNavigator for Notebooks (MSRP $129).
Feb 23, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers