ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation, announced today that it will showcase its latest personal and professional 3D printers along with its expanded menu of 3Dproparts™ parts services at Pacific Design & Manufacturing (PD&M/MD&M) 2011 on February 8th – 10th at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, booth 6110/6112 (Arena).
3D Systems will exhibit its entire personal and professional 3D printer portfolio including its recently announced ProJet™ HD3000 Plus. In line with its growing commitment to deliver affordable 3D content-to-print solutions, the company plans to demonstrate its sub-$4000 Bits From Bytes 3D printers and RapMan 3D printer kits. Attendees will be able to sample the latest capabilities of 3Dproparts, the fastest growing global parts network, and download 3D Systems’ recently launched, free iPhone mobile app for viewing and sharing 3D content on the go.
“We are pleased to share our growing portfolio of personal and professional 3D printers and 3Dproparts™ services with PD&M attendees,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president, global marketing for 3D Systems. ”As we mark 25 years of innovation, we are more committed than ever before to accelerate adoption and democratize access to affordable 3D content-to-print solutions.”
Feb 9, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012