ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC), announced today the immediate availability of new Plus upgrades for its ProJet™ HD 3000 and CPX 3000 3D printers. These productivity upgrades provide measurable value for current customers, leveraging their existing investment.
The HDplus upgrade is available for current ProJet™ HD3000 customers. The Plus features a 60% build envelope expansion and a new 16 micron print resolution that delivers exceptional hard plastic parts with unmatched micro-detail and surface quality. Upgraded printers also deliver the convenience of email notification and remote monitoring.
The CPXplus upgrade is available for existing ProJet™ CPX3000 customers looking for increased capacity, speed and convenience. This upgrade provides a new selectable 20 micron high resolution option that is 20% faster. The CPXplus upgrade also includes a 60% expanded high definition build envelope allowing for increased small part capacity and larger high resolution parts. These combined features offer capacity increases of up to 90%. As with the HDplus this upgrade offers email notification and remote monitoring.
“We are pleased to offer our current 3D printer customers the opportunity to leverage their investment and upgrade to this next generation ProJet™ performance,” said Buddy Byrum, Senior Director, 3D printing for 3D Systems. “We are excited to deliver to our customers measureable value through increased productivity and printability of larger precision parts with industry leading micro detail and surface quality.”
Feb 25, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel