ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC), announced today the immediate availability of its 2011 ProJet™ DP 3000 3D printer, a new dental CAD/CAM 3D printer for wax-up production that provides measurable financial returns and a proven ROI for the dental lab.
The new ProJet™ DP 3000 printer features an expanded ultra-high definition build area that delivers up to a 60% productivity improvement, enabling dental labs to dramatically ramp up production volumes for both crown and bridge work as well as partial frameworks. In addition to the increased capacity, the new ProJet™ DP 3000 is equipped with remote email notification, making it even easier to track printer operation and performance. 3D Systems also announced the immediate availability of an upgrade kit that extends the same value proposition to existing users, protecting their investment.
“We are excited to deliver added value to our dental customers through increased productivity and superior print output quality,” said Buddy Byrum, Senior Director, 3D Printing for 3D Systems. “We are pleased to offer our existing digital dentistry practitioners the opportunity to protect their investment and upgrade to this next generation ProJet™ DP 3000 3D printer.”
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- TDS Selects MSC Software's Marc for Nonlinear Analysis
- PLMIG publishes the first ever PLM Governance Standard
- Dassault Systèmes Announces Isight 5.6 for Simulation Automation and Design Optimization
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- AVEVA and RIEGL Sign Interoperability Agreement
- PTC Named Winner of 2011 Frost & Sullivan Global Green Excellence in Product Innovation Award
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania