Camarillo, CA - Surfware, Inc has reported a 13% increase in sales growth for 2010 as compared to 2009.
"We are pleased with our sales growth results for 2010," says Peter Marton, Vice President of Surfware. "This increase in sales for 2010 is a result of Surfware's powerful worldwide reseller network, growing direct sales force, and SURFCAM's powerful V5 Series of releases. We anticipate and look forward to this continued growth in the New Year with our next impending SURFCAM release."
SURFCAM V5 was released in February 2010 and SURFCAM V5.1 was released in August 2010.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012