Camarillo, CA - Surfware, Inc has reported a 13% increase in sales growth for 2010 as compared to 2009.
"We are pleased with our sales growth results for 2010," says Peter Marton, Vice President of Surfware. "This increase in sales for 2010 is a result of Surfware's powerful worldwide reseller network, growing direct sales force, and SURFCAM's powerful V5 Series of releases. We anticipate and look forward to this continued growth in the New Year with our next impending SURFCAM release."
SURFCAM V5 was released in February 2010 and SURFCAM V5.1 was released in August 2010.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel