Midland Displays, provider of trade show displays and exhibits, is offering free 3D CAD renderings as companies prepare their trade show display booth for the 2011 trade show season.
This comes at a time when many companies are looking to upgrade or change their current trade show display booth to adhere to their new 2011 marketing plans.
In order to take advantage of free custom trade show displays, marketing professionals or their counterparts can send a file or sketch of what they envision for their display booth. 3D drawings can be faxed to 413.647.9248 or there is a 3D trade show display booth form to complete online.
“This free offer is a great way to stand out among competitors,” states Robert Albright with Midland Display. “Businesses are no longer limited to the cookie cutter trade show displays of the past.”
A free custom trade show display booth can be somewhat overwhelming to design. Midland Display encourages marketing professionals to browse their site for current designs as a starting point. Truss displays offer a unique look, playing on angles and geometric shapes. Another inspiration might be the Xpression displays which utilize panels of images.
“Companies might consider combining several elements of existing display to create their own. That’s actually an easy and smart solution because either way—the odds of two people creating the same exact design are very low,” clarifies Albright.
Once a sketch of the trade show booth display has been submitted, Midland Display with create a draft and provide custom pricing for construction. As with all their trade show displays, custom designed displays will be lightweight and easy to assemble.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel