Bad Kreuznach - MecSoft Europe GmbH, distributor of CAD/CAM software in Europe, announced today support for SolidWorks 2011.
With the recently announced 126.96.36.199 service release for VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks, users can now run inside both the 32 and 64 bit versions of SolidWorks 2011. This service release is available to current VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks users through MecSoft’s VisualServe software licensing portal.
“As a Gold Certified CAM Product vendor, we are committed to supporting the most recent version of SolidWorks,” stated Ulrich Oehler, CEO of MecSoft Europe. “With this service release, VisualMILL-for-SolidWorks is fully certified to run inside SolidWorks versions 2008 thru 2011.”
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel