Company becomes Siemens’ 2010 European and UK Business Partner of the Year and first Platinum Partner in the UK.
Cranfield, Bedfordshire - Majenta PLM, a product lifecycle management (PLM) software solutions provider and a leading Siemens Industry Software business partner, has won three major awards in the annual Siemens Industry Software sales awards. As well as returning to the Number 1 position in Siemens’ UK reseller community as UK Business Partner of the Year 2010, the company has been awarded the title European Business Partner of the Year 2010 and has also become the first Siemens Industry Software Platinum Partner in the UK.
Majenta PLM’s European Business Partner of the Year 2010 award relates to two of the four Siemens Industry Software geographic territories – Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Germany. (The other two territories are Asia Pacific and the Americas). Both the European and UK awards went to Majenta PLM for generating the highest revenue for Siemens Industry Software from software licences during fiscal year 2010. This in turn led to the company being made the UK’s first Siemens Industry Software Platinum Partner – a position achieved only by a business partner that generates over $1 million in net software revenue for Siemens Industry Software in any given year.
“This is a major achievement for Trevor Stapleton and his team at Majenta PLM, to whom we offer our sincere congratulations”, said James Mansfield, UK channel manager, Siemens Industry Software. “There are two main reasons for their success”, he added. “First, the company has continued to invest in the right people even when the general economic climate has been difficult. And most importantly, it has been strongly focused on the business value that Siemens PLM software technology can bring to each individual customer in terms of cost savings, time-to-market and what the customer actually wants to achieve.”
Mansfield also pointed out that, in addition to Majenta PLM’s understanding of manufacturing industry and the software and services expertise that it has to offer its customers, it is also able to provide a one-stop-shop to customers through other offerings within the Majenta Solutions group. These include storage and networking solutions and data translation and exchange services, among other engineering and enterprise IT requirements.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012