JETCAM International s.a.r.l. today announced the signing of Vigsent as a reseller for its aerospace range of products to the Korean market.
Vigsent, based 40km South of the capital Seoul is also a reseller for VISTAGY and has staff with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the aerospace composite manufacturing sector.
Said Martin Bailey, Marketing Manager for JETCAM; “With Korea ranking 15th and rising in global GDP rankings and with a diverse export market* we see many opportunities for Korean manufacturers to benefit from the savings JETCAM products deliver. Furthermore, with Vigsent’s experience in both JETCAM and VISTAGY products this provides prospective customers with unpararalled industry experience that they can take full advantage of.”
Said Steve Song, CEO of Vigsent; “We are excited to offer JETCAM’s solutions to our aerospace customers. JETCAM’s products and aerospace experience will help our customers to gain competitive edge.”
Vigsent will offer the complete JETCAM Expert and CrossTrack range of products for aerospace covering CAM, nesting and order, nest, material and material life management.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel