JETCAM International s.a.r.l. today announced the signing of Vigsent as a reseller for its aerospace range of products to the Korean market.
Vigsent, based 40km South of the capital Seoul is also a reseller for VISTAGY and has staff with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the aerospace composite manufacturing sector.
Said Martin Bailey, Marketing Manager for JETCAM; “With Korea ranking 15th and rising in global GDP rankings and with a diverse export market* we see many opportunities for Korean manufacturers to benefit from the savings JETCAM products deliver. Furthermore, with Vigsent’s experience in both JETCAM and VISTAGY products this provides prospective customers with unpararalled industry experience that they can take full advantage of.”
Said Steve Song, CEO of Vigsent; “We are excited to offer JETCAM’s solutions to our aerospace customers. JETCAM’s products and aerospace experience will help our customers to gain competitive edge.”
Vigsent will offer the complete JETCAM Expert and CrossTrack range of products for aerospace covering CAM, nesting and order, nest, material and material life management.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers