JETCAM has announced that 2011 will see the company celebrate its 25th anniversary. Since 1986 the company has grown to be a dominant force in the CADCAM and nesting market through its award-winning JETCAM Expert range, with over 7000 licenses spanning 70 countries.
The company was founded in Australia, relocating to Germany in 1990. With several machine tool manufacturers selecting to bundle the product with their machines, the company grew rapidly and subsequently relocated to the South of France in 1993. In 1999 JETCAM floated on the London AIM Stock Exchange and acquired UK software developers Camtek Ltd. However, the .com bubble bursting the following year affected all technology stocks, regardless of individual company performance, and JETCAM became a privately owned company again in 2005. The following year JETCAM sold Camtek to Vero Software Limited to invest in further internal growth and has concentrated on its core product range ever since.
The product range covers CADCAM, nesting, DNC and a new comprehensive orders, materials and nest management suite serving the aerospace and sheet metal fabrications industries. JETCAM’s products have been nominated and commended several times for the MITCON and The Manufacturer awards, due to the demonstrable return on investment the customers saw. Key areas such as machine runtime, programming time and material utilisation combine to see an ROI that can often be measured in months, not years.
Despite the recession 2010 saw significant growth for the company. The dealer network continues to grow, with new locations including the Lebanon, Syria, Japan and Korea while the recently opened JETCAM Italia s.r.l. office has become one of the company’s strongest selling distributors.
Ivan Stern, CEO of JETCAM International s.a.r.l. commented; “Since the foundation of JETCAM I am continually surprised by the innovative ways that customers use our products. We are well aware that automation is a key to continuity for majority of our existing and potential users and are working hard to provide it in all areas of CNC nesting and CNC program generation which JETCAM software covers.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel