MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif – Jasper Design Automation, provider of advanced formal technology solutions, today announced the opening of its fourth international R&D Center in Haifa, Israel. Jasper also has R&D Centers in Belo Horizonte, Brazil; Goteborg, Sweden; and at its headquarters in Mountain View, Calif.
Jasper Israel is located in the Matam Scientific Industries Center, one of the country’s largest high-tech parks and home to numerous multinational companies including Intel, Google, Microsoft, Philips, Zoran, and others. Focused on advanced product development and research, the Israel-based team will play a significant role in the technology and business advancement of the company’s industry-leading formal technologies.
“Israel has the ideal mix of high-technology business, innovation and educational infrastructure, making it perfect for our needs,” Ziyad Hanna, Jasper Vice President of Research, Chief Architect, and General Manager of Jasper Israel said. “Jasper continues to invest heavily in R&D worldwide, and being in Israel places us close to leading-edge designers and additional great talent in software and hardware to continue our growth and innovation.”
Jasper R&D drives new product development across the spectrum of applications for the company’s advanced formal verification technology. More than one-half of the company’s headcount are active in R&D, and the majority of them hold PhDs.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012