Cash Prizes Awarded to Winners in Manufacturing, Civil, and Architecture.
FRAMINGHAM, MA — Rand Worldwide has announced the winners of the IMAGINiT Technologies division "Render Us Speechless" contest.
First place, second place and third place prizes were awarded in each of the three categories: Architecture/Building, Civil/Mapping/GIS, and Manufacturing/Mechanical.
The first place winners in each of the three categories are:
- Architecture/Building: Elitsa Chobanova (student work)
- Civil/Mapping/GIS: Claudio Branch (Freese and Nichols)
- Manufacturing/Mechanical: Michael Bryant (SWBR Architects)
Winning renderings in each category may be viewed online at www.imaginit.rand.com/renderingcontest.
“Great software allows the capabilities of both new and seasoned designers to create stunning renderings which are worthy of art,” says Bob Heeg, Executive Vice President, IMAGINiT Worldwide Operations. “And in business, the ability to effectively visualize projects when still in the planning phase enables firms to win more business faster.”
A team of judges from IMAGINiT Technologies selected the winners from entries submitted by designers who use Autodesk 2D and 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Submissions came from 13 countries including Australia, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Belarus, Canada, China, Egypt, United Kingdom, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, Uruguay and the United States. $6,750 in prizes was awarded based on the realism of the image, the general composition of the rendering, and overall communication of design intent.
Jan 11, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012