Resellers of SolidWorks and Stratasys Combine to Form an Increased, Experienced Product Design & Engineering Support Team.
SALT LAKE CITY - GoEngineer, Inc., a value added reseller of DS SolidWorks Corp. 3D product design software and a full-line Stratasys 3D printing systems reseller, announced today that it has acquired Texas Engineering Systems & T.E.S. LLC (TES), of Dallas, Texas. TES is a reseller of SolidWorks and Stratasys for over 13 years with offices and training centers located throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana. With the addition of TES, GoEngineer's combined full-service branch offices and certified training centers will increase by 60% throughout the West and South Central U.S.
"Texas Engineering people and facilities are a tremendous asset," says GoEngineer's President Ken Coburn. "They have consistently provided the highest level of technical expertise to their customers and we share this philosophy. TES customers will be pleased to know that they will continue to deal with the same talented people they've dealt with for years. Additionally, they will have access to many new products, services, and support options."
GoEngineer and TES share a number of customers across territories enabling them to consolidate to a single support provider. TES clients' remote employees, contractors, partners or other divisions will also benefit from an increased portfolio that spans product design, simulation, enterprise data management, publishing, 3D printing systems, GoLive services, support and training to help product design and manufacturing companies bring innovation to market quickly. As a long-time industry veteran, GoEngineer has a successful history of acquiring SolidWorks resellers and building strong, valuable partnerships with customers.
"We are confident that customers will find our merger with GoEngineer to be additive to what we have always provided, and that it will result in an even better organization to serve customer business needs, with an additional 50 certified product experts enabling us to become a substantially stronger business partner," said David Schaller, P.E., President of TES.
With this acquisition, GoEngineer expands its reach in supporting simple and effective CAD/CAM/PDM/PLM/RP solutions for product design and manufacturing companies throughout 10 states including Utah, Idaho, California, Hawaii, Colorado, Nevada, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana. Existing TES staff will remain while the owners will take on different roles at GoEngineer.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program