Mumbai: Geometric Limited will demonstrate machining automation with its leading products - CAMWorks® and DFMPro at Hall 3C, Booth # B-123 at IMTEX 2011 from January 20 - 26, 2011 at the Bangalore International Exhibition Center in Bangalore, India.
Geometric will demonstrate the latest versions of these products, CAMWorks 2011 and DFMPro version 2.3, at the event: CAMWorks 2011 provides significant capabilities, including improved knowledge-based machining information, a new electrode design solution for the mold and die industry, and smarter tool paths.
In this new version, the technologies that enable automation of NC programming have also been enhanced. Two new modules, ElectrodeWorks and VoluMill, further enhance the product’s automation capabilities. ElectrodeWorks module is an electrode design solution that automates all aspects related to electrodes, whereas, VoluMill provides an option to generate high-performance toolpaths for 2 and 3 axis high speed milling.
DFMPro version 2.3 focuses on improving the ease of DFM review comments to closure with support for formed features and inclusion of Microsoft Excel based DFM analysis reports. A new grouping functionality for wall thickness related rules has been added in the Injection Molding module that allows users to easily segregate results into groups based on the thickness ranges. CAD users will be able to quickly verify their designs within Pro/ENGINEER® and SolidWorks®, thus, reducing cost and time-to-market, while also improving the quality of manufactured parts. DFMPro 2.3 also facilitates collaborative design review process by generating comprehensive 3D reports in eDrawings® format. This capability is very useful for suppliers who can quickly generate eDrawings reports and share it with the OEM for their review, comments and acceptance.
“IMTEX 2011 offers a great platform to communicate directly with toolmakers and manufacturers, and to showcase how they can improve their productivity by using Geometric’s intelligent automation tools like CAMWorks and DFMPro”, said Sambit Pradhan, Business Development Manager, Desktop Products, Geometric.
Jan 10, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012