Includes support for Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 and eDrawings 2011.
Mumbai: Geometric Limited today announced the release of eDrawings Professional for Pro/ENGINEER® version 8.0 with support for Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 and eDrawings 2011.
eDrawings is the first email enabled collaboration tool designed to ease the sharing and interpretation of 2D and 3D product design data.
The new version of eDrawings Professional for Pro/ENGINEER includes:
-Enhancement of the Stamp feature with additional support for PNG and TIFF file format
-Upgrade of eDrawings viewer version to eDrawings 2011
-Triad to Move/Constrain component movement to a coordinate axis or plane, or to rotate components about a coordinate axis
-Search or Filter component names from the components tree
eDrawings Publishers are also available for CATIA V5®, NX®, Autodesk Inventor®, SolidEdge®, Google SketchUp®, as well as for STEP/IGES/STL/OBJ/RHINO and DWG/DXF files.
With eDrawings Publishers designers can:
-Generate ultra compact eDrawings (up to 95% compressed) for sharing over email
-Share and receive feedback on product designs with review-enabled eDrawings and collaborate with unlimited number of recipients
-Manage, track, and merge comments from different team members
-Measure part, assembly and drawing geometry
-Use Dynamic Cross Sectioning and Hide/Show/Move components for understanding assembly structure
For a free 15-day trial visit http://edrawings.geometricglobal.com.
For pricing and purchase options contact email@example.com.
Jan 10, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel