Includes support for Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 and eDrawings 2011.
Mumbai: Geometric Limited today announced the release of eDrawings Professional for Pro/ENGINEER® version 8.0 with support for Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 and eDrawings 2011.
eDrawings is the first email enabled collaboration tool designed to ease the sharing and interpretation of 2D and 3D product design data.
The new version of eDrawings Professional for Pro/ENGINEER includes:
-Enhancement of the Stamp feature with additional support for PNG and TIFF file format
-Upgrade of eDrawings viewer version to eDrawings 2011
-Triad to Move/Constrain component movement to a coordinate axis or plane, or to rotate components about a coordinate axis
-Search or Filter component names from the components tree
eDrawings Publishers are also available for CATIA V5®, NX®, Autodesk Inventor®, SolidEdge®, Google SketchUp®, as well as for STEP/IGES/STL/OBJ/RHINO and DWG/DXF files.
With eDrawings Publishers designers can:
-Generate ultra compact eDrawings (up to 95% compressed) for sharing over email
-Share and receive feedback on product designs with review-enabled eDrawings and collaborate with unlimited number of recipients
-Manage, track, and merge comments from different team members
-Measure part, assembly and drawing geometry
-Use Dynamic Cross Sectioning and Hide/Show/Move components for understanding assembly structure
For a free 15-day trial visit http://edrawings.geometricglobal.com.
For pricing and purchase options contact email@example.com.
Jan 10, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012