Intuitive Online Platform Provides Automated Student Testing, Reporting and Certification for all SolidWorks® 3D CAD Courses.
Troy, MI - FISHER/UNITECH, a product lifecycle management solutions provider, has announced the integration of an LMS into its comprehensive SolidWorks education curriculum. This system will ensure educational objectives for each and every student are achieved, with results being delivered via automated certificates. Two certificates are available, one for attendance and the other, called SolidWorks Applied Technology (SWAT,) establishes a minimum level of competency based on passing the course exam. FISHER/UNITECH is the only SolidWorks reseller to offer this level of higher quality learning, further differentiating the company from its competition.
"One of our primary business objectives is to continually improve and add value to our education program," said Rich Nobliski, Vice President of Technical Services at FISHER/UNITECH. "The Adobe Connect platform enables us to test students at the end of each course with a 25 question exam. Results can then be sent to the student's manager for reporting and tracking purposes."
In addition to student benefits, the LMS will be used internally for on boarding and employee development. The system ensures that consistent training is delivered throughout the organization, corporate standards are met and employee knowledge is tested.
FISHER/UNITECH offers 28 SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM and 3DVIA Composer courses in more formats than any other reseller in the country. Students can choose from courses held in one of 12 branch offices throughout the Midwest, interactive, online courses via the company's 3DU environment or onsite training for large groups can be delivered.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012